Table of Contents
Aluminum in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the aluminum market in Asia-Pacific
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the aluminum market in Asia-Pacific
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key aluminum market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific aluminum market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Asia-Pacific aluminum market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Asia-Pacific aluminum market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific aluminum market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific aluminum market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in Asia-Pacific's aluminum market?
The aluminum industry consists of primary aluminum (made from alumina) only, secondary aluminum (made by the recycling of scrap aluminum) is excluded.
The Asia-Pacific aluminum industry had total revenues of $54,617.5m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.3% between 2011 and 2015.
Industry production volume increased with a CAGR of 9.1% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 31,742.5 thousand metric tons in 2015.
There is a growing dominance of China over the global production chain and it seems set to grow further over the coming years.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The automotive aluminum market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% from 2016 to 2026, in terms of value.” The automotive aluminum market is projected to reach USD 111.80 billion by 2026, at a CAGR ...
“Aluminum composite panels market projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.58%” The aluminum composite panels market size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.58% during the forecast period of 2016–2021 ...
China’s demand for High Purity Aluminum has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed ...