Table of Contents
Control Systems in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the control systems market in Asia-Pacific
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the control systems market in Asia-Pacific
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key control systems market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific control systems market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Asia-Pacific control systems market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Asia-Pacific control systems market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific control systems market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific control systems market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Asia-Pacific's control systems market?
The control systems market is made up of programmable logic controllers (PLC) and distributed Control Systems (DCS). It does not include PC-based control systems and software.
The Asia-Pacific control systems market had total revenues of $6,712.7m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.7% between 2011 and 2015.
The PLC segment was the market's most lucrative in 2015, with total revenues of $3,584.7m, equivalent to 53.4% of the market's overall value.
China and Japan dominate the regional market, with a total share of around 70% of total sales in 2015.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
“The gas insulated switchgear market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.4% from 2016 to 2021” The gas insulated switchgear market is expected to reach a market size of USD 25.95 billion by 2021, ...
Use this report to: - Analyze the developing market for superconducting applications, materials and other enabling technologies. - Assess expected technological and market trends in the longer term. - ...
Use this report to: - Analyze various applications of the fiber optic sensor market and market dynamics of each application. - Evaluate growth strategies by key players in the fiber optic sensor market. ...