Table of Contents
Control Systems in Germany industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the control systems market in Germany
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the control systems market in Germany
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key control systems market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Germany control systems market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Germany control systems market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Germany control systems market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Germany control systems market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Germany control systems market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Germany's control systems market?
The control systems market is made up of programmable logic controllers (PLC) and distributed Control Systems (DCS). It does not include PC-based control systems and software.
The German control systems market had total revenues of $2,444.2m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.8% between 2011 and 2015.
The PLC segment was the market's most lucrative in 2015, with total revenues of $1,659.4m, equivalent to 67.9% of the market's overall value.
Capital expenditure in Germany will continue grow in 2016, but at a slower pace than in 2014 and 2015. This will impact on purchases of manufacturing technology such as control systems.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Growing need for cost effective data center cooling solutions is one of the drivers driving the data center cooling market” The global data center cooling size is estimated to grow from USD 7.12 ...
“Plasterboard market projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7%” The plasterboard market size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period of 2016–2021 and reach USD 23.85 billion ...
Use this report to: - Identify present and emerging technologies, suppliers, and market strategies in the building-integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) industry. - Quantify the range of BIPV markets for various ...