Table of Contents
Control Systems in Japan industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the control systems market in Japan
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the control systems market in Japan
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key control systems market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Japan control systems market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Japan control systems market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Japan control systems market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Japan control systems market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Japan control systems market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Japan's control systems market?
The control systems market is made up of programmable logic controllers (PLC) and distributed Control Systems (DCS). It does not include PC-based control systems and software.
The Japanese control systems market had total revenues of $2,412.4m in 2015, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.8% between 2011 and 2015.
The DCS segment was the market's most lucrative in 2015, with total revenues of $1,437.1m, equivalent to 59.6% of the market's overall value.
Data for Q1 2016 shows that capital expenditure in Japan declined by 0.9% compared to Q4 2015.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The gas insulated switchgear market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.4% from 2016 to 2021” The gas insulated switchgear market is expected to reach a market size of USD 25.95 billion by 2021, ...
Use this report to: - Analyze the developing market for superconducting applications, materials and other enabling technologies. - Assess expected technological and market trends in the longer term. - ...
Use this report to: - Analyze various applications of the fiber optic sensor market and market dynamics of each application. - Evaluate growth strategies by key players in the fiber optic sensor market. ...