Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'Life Insurance in Croatia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Croatian life insurance segment. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009–2013) and forecast period (2013–2018). The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
Timetric’s 'Life Insurance in Croatia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Croatian life insurance segment, including:
- The Croatian life insurance segment’s growth prospects by life insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Croatian life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Croatia
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Croatian insurance industry
- Product Portfolio by Croatian life insurers
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Croatia:
- It provides historical values for the Croatian life insurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Croatian life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Croatia.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Croatia and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Croatian life insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Croatian life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Croatian insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Croatian life segment accounted for 27.0% of the insurance industry's gross written premium in 2013.
- Among the distribution network, direct marketing was the dominant channel, accounting for 41.9% of the segment’s total commission paid in 2013.
- Life insurance penetration in Croatia remained low at 0.75% in 2013.
- Rises in life expectancy and the aging population partly drove the life segment.
- There were seven licensed life insurers and nine composite insurers active in Croatia in 2013.
- Single premium life insurance products grew, in terms of gross written premium, at a review-period CAGR of 23.1%.
- Life insurers are using restructuring and M&A to streamline operations and expand their client bases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...