Global Facial Care industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, retail market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading retailers including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global facial care market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global facial care market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key facial care market retailers' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
The global facial care market had total revenues of $51,743.5 million in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.3% between 2008 and 2012.
Market consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 4.9% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 7,072.9 million units in 2012.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.3% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $67,133.4 million by the end of 2017.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global facial care market by value in 2012?
* What will be the size of the global facial care market in 2017?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global facial care market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the global facial care market?