Table of Contents
Global Motor Insurance industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the motor insurance market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalmotor insurance market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key motor insurance market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global motor insurance market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global motor insurance market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Global motor insurance market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Global motor insurance market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global motor insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global's motor insurance market?
The motor insurance market consists of motor insurance for personal and commercial vehicles, including cars, light and heavy trucks, vans, motorcycles and mopeds. The value of the motor insurance market reflects gross premium incomes. Gross premium income is defined as the insurer's premium income for the year from its policies, calculated without reduction for reinsurance premiums paid or payable by the insurer. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this profile have been calculated using constant 2016 annual average exchange rates. The motor insurance market depends on a variety of economic and non-economic factors, and future performance is difficult to predict. The forecast given in this report is intended as a rough guide to the direction in which the market is likely to move. This forecast is based on a correlation between past market growth and the growth of base drivers, such as population numbers, GDP growth, and long-term interest rates.
The global motor insurance market is expected to generate total gross premium income of $866.6bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.8% between 2012 and 2016.
The personal segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2016, with total gross premium income of $579.6bn, equivalent to 66.9% of the market's overall value.
As motor insurance is a legal requirement in many countries globally, the market is expected to grow year on year as more people begin to drive and purchase their own vehicles.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...