Table of Contents
World Market Intelligence's "Air France-KLM (AF) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Air France-KLM"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Air France-KLM" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Air France-KLM"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Air France-KLM provides domestic and international air passenger transportation services. The company also offers cargo transportation, aeronautical maintenance, catering and leisure services. As of December 2012, the company's fleet comprised 605 aircraft, of which 573 were operational and served 253 destinations across 105 countries. During the financial year ending 2012 (FY2012), Air France-KLM carried over 77.4 million passengers and 1.40 million tons of cargo. In addition, the company operates over 250 trans-Atlantic flights daily through a joint venture with Delta and Alitalia. The company operates across Europe, the Americas and Asia-Pacific. Air France-KLM is a founding member of the SkyTeam airline alliance and is headquartered in Paris.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Singapore Airlines has had two consecutive years of soaring profits, thanks to the declining price of oil. Growth has also been fuelled by the success of subsidiaries like Silkair and Scoot. Singapore ...
Emirates Airlines is one of the biggest long haul carriers that has been growing organically not only in the Middle East but also globally. 2016 was a difficult year for the airline, impacted by strong ...
Southwest expects clear skies in 2017, after a year of achievements. The ongoing fleet modernisation and expansion of its route network will help offset rising operating costs and further boost its competitive ...