Table of Contents
Contact Centers Moving Beyond Traditional Customer Service
The contact center outsourcing services market in 2012 witnessed a transition in which companies, aiming to seek higher rates of profitability, began embracing new business models detached from price-sensitive offers based on voice and workstations. Participants are repositioning their brands to offer broader solutions, integrating contact center and IT solutions in a more consultative, business-processes outsourcing approach. This positioning is granting a solid, organic revenue growth and the securing of significant deals with new and existing clients, and, in turn, increasing market competition. This trend is expected to unfold, opening a promising future for the contact center outsourcing services market.
•The contact center outsourcing services market revenue grew X% in 2012, reaching $Xbillion. The revenue growth impact in 2012 was restrained by a cautious economic scenario, which defied the market growth expected during 2011.
•The gross domestic product (GDP) of the country ended 2012 with a growth rate of X%, the lowest in X years. The result fell below the 2011 GDP, which increased X%.
•Among the subsectors, the positive highlights were in the financial and banking services and the government vertical.
•The compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of the contact center outsourcing services market in Brazil was also adjusted and will likely stand at X% from 2012 to 2019. In terms of revenue, the total industry income is expected to reach $Xbillion in 2019, driven by the domestic market.
•Regarding workstations, the number of positions will reach theX mark by 2019. This suggests an overall CAGR of X% for the 7-year range considered in this analysis.
1. Growth in the contact center outsourcing services market was restrained by the overall cautious economic scenario.
2. Increased efforts on improving operations’ profitability has impacted the outsourced workstation’s growth rate.
3. Back-office services continue gaining share as a result of an increased market focus on business process outsourcing services.
4. Contax remains the market share leader although its growth has slowed down.
5. Teleperformace continues to show the highest sustained growth over X years, leveraging its market relevance.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
• Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
• What is the status of the industry within Brazil? Are they structured correctly to reach further growth?
• What are the key drivers and restraints for growth within Brazil?
• How will the structure of the market change over time? Which are the key competitors to watch?
• Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs, or is additional development needed? Will the current products/services be commoditized? Will new products/services arise?
• How will offshore services evolve in the short and medium term?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Actionable Strategies to Remain Relevant Amidst the Cloudy Landscape New analysis from Frost & Sullivan’s Digital Transformation program titled Growth Opportunities in the Global Contact Center Systems ...
Growing Demand for Advanced Detection and Remediation Driving the Market Scope of the Study This research study provides an analysis of the Asia-Pacific Managed Security Services (MSS) market. Scope: Managed ...
Adoption of Advanced Customer Contact Applications Continued The Australian contact center applications market size is estimated to decline from $121.7 million in 2015 to $118.5 million by 2022, at a ...