Table of Contents
The Emerging 5 Consumer Electronics industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five consumer electronics market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key consumer electronics market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five consumer electronics market with forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
These countries contributed $62,415.1 million to the global consumer electronics industry in 2014, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.5% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $77,348.3 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 4.4% over the 2014-19 period.
Within the consumer electronics industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $40,590.1 million in 2014. This was followed by Brazil and India with a value of $8,893.7 and $6,429.1 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the consumer electronics industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $47,793.9 million in 2019, followed by Brazil and India with expected values of $13,225.1 and $8,916.0 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the emerging five consumer electronics market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the emerging five consumer electronics market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five consumer electronics market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the emerging five consumer electronics market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The overall power electronics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.4%” The power electronics market is expected to reach USD 41.73 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 2.4% between 2016 and ...
The wearable technology market is expected to reach USD 51.60 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 15.51% between 2016 and 2022. Among the major factors propelling the growth of the wearable technology market ...
“Increasing demand for smart devices and technological advancements in wireless connectivity expected to drive the growth of the mobility technologies market during the forecast period” The Top 10 ...