Table of Contents
The Scandinavian Consumer Electronics industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the Scandinavian market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian consumer electronics market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key consumer electronics market players’ Scandinavian operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian consumer electronics market with forecasts.
* Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The Scandinavian consumer electronics market had a total market value of $4,322.3 million in 2013. Norway was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 2.8% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the consumer electronics industry, Norway is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $1,845.4 million in 2013. This was followed by Sweden and Denmark, with $1,266.5 and $1,210.5 million, respectively.
Norway is expected to lead the consumer electronics in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $2,426.7 million in 2018, followed by Denmark and Sweden with expected values of $1,361.4 and $1,142.0 million respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the Scandinavian consumer electronics market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the Scandinavian consumer electronics market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian consumer electronics market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the Scandinavian consumer electronics market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“The overall power electronics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.4%” The power electronics market is expected to reach USD 41.73 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 2.4% between 2016 and ...
“The machine vision market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.15% between 2016 and 2022” The overall machine vision market was valued at USD 8.12 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 14.43 ...
The wearable technology market is expected to reach USD 51.60 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 15.51% between 2016 and 2022. Among the major factors propelling the growth of the wearable technology market ...