Table of Contents
The G8 Consumer Electronics industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 consumer electronics market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 consumer electronics market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key consumer electronics market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 consumer electronics market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $147,121.6 million in 2014 to the global consumer electronics industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -3.5% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $162,555.2 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 2% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the consumer electronics industry, with market revenues of $95,552.8 million in 2014. This was followed by Japan and the UK, with a value of $9,644.2 and $9,318.6 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the consumer electronics industry in the G8 nations with a value of $113,951.1 million in 2016, followed by Russia and Japan with expected values of $9,979.7 and $9,072.5 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 consumer electronics market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 consumer electronics market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 consumer electronics market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the G8 consumer electronics market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“The overall power electronics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.4%” The power electronics market is expected to reach USD 41.73 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 2.4% between 2016 and ...
The wearable technology market is expected to reach USD 51.60 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 15.51% between 2016 and 2022. Among the major factors propelling the growth of the wearable technology market ...
“Increasing demand for smart devices and technological advancements in wireless connectivity expected to drive the growth of the mobility technologies market during the forecast period” The Top 10 ...