Table of Contents
The G8 Alcoholic Drinks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 alcoholic drinks market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 alcoholic drinks market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key alcoholic drinks market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 alcoholic drinks market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $586,555.7 million in 2014 to the global alcoholic drinks industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.4% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $634,534.3 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 1.6% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the alcoholic drinks industry, with market revenues of $189,246.3 million in 2014. This was followed by Germany and the UK, with a value of $79,639.3 and $71,554.3 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the alcoholic drinks industry in the G8 nations with a value of $205,775.8 million in 2016, followed by Germany and the UK with expected values of $85,382.5 and $79,247.7 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 alcoholic drinks market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 alcoholic drinks market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 alcoholic drinks market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the G8 motorcycles market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Alcoholic drinks consumption is witnessing high growth and is directly influencing the alcoholic drinks packaging market. Alcoholic drinks packaging market continues to witness high growth with Increase ...
Drinks which contain more than 0.5% of ethanol are said to be alcoholic drinks. Alcoholic drinks are prepared by a process known as fermentation. The global alcoholic market is estimated to reach USD XX ...
The North America alcoholic drinks market is growing in size and with improving economic activity and increased disposable income, alcoholic drinks consumption will rise, impacting the alcoholic drinks ...