Table of Contents
Global Wine industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global wine market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global wine market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key wine players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
The global wine market had total revenues of $269,668.7m in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.2% between 2008 and 2012.
Market consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 0.7% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 23,003.4 million liters in 2012.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.4% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $318,344.0m by the end of 2017.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global wine market by value in 2012?
* What will be the size of the global wine market in 2017?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global wine market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the global wine market?
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Louis
+1 718 618 4302
Summary - "The Future of the Fortified Wine Market in Hong Kong to 2018" is the result of Canadean's extensive market research covering the Fortified Wine market in Hong Kong. - The report presents detailed ...
Summary - The Future of the Still and Sparkling Wine Market in Hong Kong to 2018 is the result of Canadean's extensive market research covering the Still and Sparkling Wine market in Hong Kong. - The report ...
Synopsis "Still & Sparkling Wine Market in Bermuda: Databook to 2017" is the result of Canadean's extensive market research covering the Still & Sparkling Wine market in Bermuda. The report presents detailed ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.