Table of Contents
TV & Video: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the TV & Video industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global tv & video market shrank by 7.5% in 2011 to reach a value of $189 billion.
In 2016, the global tv & video market is forecast to have a value of $227.2 billion, an increase of 20.2% since 2011.
Tv is the largest segment of the global tv & video market, accounting for 75.2% of the market's total value.
Asia-Pacific accounts for 36.4% of the global tv & video market value.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The TV & video market consists of sales, through all retail channels, of TV displays (traditional CRT, plasma, LCD and projection televisions), VCR hardware, DVD hardware, Blu-ray hardware, camcorders and video cameras as well as set top boxes (STBs) used to decode cable, satellite and digital transmissions. Note that TV & VCR/DVD combination products as well as TVs with built-in decoder products are classified as televisions for the purpose of this report. Market values are calculated at retail selling price (RSP) and include all applicable taxes. Any currency conversions included within this report have been calculated using constant 2011 annual average exchange rates.
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
3D Display Technology Innovations Impacting Consumer Sector (Technical Insights) : Immersive, Real-life Experience enabled by Advanced Displays The consumer electronics market is driven by constant technology ...
Streaming Media Devices analyzes the market for streaming media devices, including adoption trends, purchase patterns, and use. The research compares streaming media device use against other types of connected ...
Panels refer to displays that display information in various forms such as text, video, picture, and others. These are used in several applications, such as TV, desktop monitor, notebook PC, tablet, mobile ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.