Get this report today!
Table of Contents
TV & Video: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the TV & Video industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global tv & video market shrank by 7.5% in 2011 to reach a value of $189 billion.
In 2016, the global tv & video market is forecast to have a value of $227.2 billion, an increase of 20.2% since 2011.
Tv is the largest segment of the global tv & video market, accounting for 75.2% of the market's total value.
Asia-Pacific accounts for 36.4% of the global tv & video market value.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The TV & video market consists of sales, through all retail channels, of TV displays (traditional CRT, plasma, LCD and projection televisions), VCR hardware, DVD hardware, Blu-ray hardware, camcorders and video cameras as well as set top boxes (STBs) used to decode cable, satellite and digital transmissions. Note that TV & VCR/DVD combination products as well as TVs with built-in decoder products are classified as televisions for the purpose of this report. Market values are calculated at retail selling price (RSP) and include all applicable taxes. Any currency conversions included within this report have been calculated using constant 2011 annual average exchange rates.
Talk to Alison
+1 718 618 4897
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
Digitization and Increase in HD services Render DTT Services Attractive in a Sluggish Economy This insight provides country-by-country subscriber data for DTT and forecasts for DTT equipment such as DTT-enabled ...
Plimsoll's TELEVISION BROADCASTING (Global) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the TELEVISION BROADCASTING (Global) sector in 2013. The report is split into two sections and uses both ...
Global TV advertising expenditure will reach $219 billion in 2018 for the 55 countries covered in the TV Advertising Forecasts report from Digital TV Research, up by 32% - or $53 billion - from 2012. TV ...
... Eun-ju kim, ph.D regional director itu regional office for asia and the pacific itu activities transition to digital terrestrial television broadcasting 26 ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.