Table of Contents
Global PCs industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global pcs market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global pcs market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key pcs market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
The global PCs market had total revenues of $163,956.4m in 2012, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -2.7% between 2008 and 2012.
Market consumption volume increased with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.7% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 299.9 million units in 2012.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.1% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $181,996.6m by the end of 2017.
Your Key Questions Answered
* What was the size of the global pcs market by value in 2012?
* What will be the size of the global pcs market in 2017?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global pcs market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the global pcs market?
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Overview: Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communications represents and increasingly important revenue opportunity for service providers, and with the introduction of the Internet of Things (IoT), M2M is rapidly ...
"Mobile data traffic growth is developing in divergent ways, reflecting the differing strategic investment decisions taken by operators in different regions. This report analyses these trends, highlighting ...
Fourth generation (4G) cellular technology represents a huge leap compared to previous generations. The Long Term Evolution (LTE) standard for 4G provides significant capacity gains as well as true end-to-end ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.