Table of Contents
Networking Equipment: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Networking Equipment industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global networking equipment market grew by 4.8% in 2010 to reach a value of $137.8 billion.
In 2015, the global networking equipment market is forecast to have a value of $184.1 billion, an increase of 33.6% since 2010.
switches & routers is the largest segment of the global networking equipment market, accounting for 44.2% of the market's total value.
Europe accounts for 38.9% of the global networking equipment market value.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The networking equipment market is calculated as the revenue derived by all manufacturers from the production, sale or provision of ITC networking equipment and products. These include devices for connecting workstations to a local area network (LAN) or wide area network (WAN), devices for switching and routing data, interconnects, and related products. All currency conversions used in the production of this report have been calculated at constant 2010 average annual exchange rates.
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Louis
+1 718 618 4302
New mobile and fixed technology roll-outs will be the main growth drivers, but automation and self-organised network (SON) features will enhance the value of NMS as a rich source of data and main control ...
Adopting Communication Mega Trends as Part of Your Corporate DNA This study discusses the global communications test equipment market Mega Trends and their impact on the industry in 2020. These Mega Trends ...
Passive optical LAN (POL) is a Layer-2 transport medium, built with passive optical network (PON) technology, which provides converged data, video, and voice services at gigabit speeds over a single strand ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.