Table of Contents
Networking Equipment: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Networking Equipment industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global networking equipment market grew by 4.8% in 2010 to reach a value of $137.8 billion.
In 2015, the global networking equipment market is forecast to have a value of $184.1 billion, an increase of 33.6% since 2010.
switches & routers is the largest segment of the global networking equipment market, accounting for 44.2% of the market's total value.
Europe accounts for 38.9% of the global networking equipment market value.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The networking equipment market is calculated as the revenue derived by all manufacturers from the production, sale or provision of ITC networking equipment and products. These include devices for connecting workstations to a local area network (LAN) or wide area network (WAN), devices for switching and routing data, interconnects, and related products. All currency conversions used in the production of this report have been calculated at constant 2010 average annual exchange rates.
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Operation support systems (OSS)/Business support systems (BSS) are used by telecommunications service providers in order to manage their network as well as their customer base. Effective utilization of ...
The business process complexities in today's business scenarios are increasing at a very high rate. Applications to analyze and resolve these complex business processes are being developed by various vendors ...
Due to rise in competition in the telecommunication sector, operators need to differentiate themselves from their competitors. This has led to an increase in complexities of their service and network management ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.