Table of Contents
Motor Insurance: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Motor Insurance industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global motor insurance market grew by 4.1% in 2011 to reach a value of $561.5 billion.
In 2016, the global motor insurance market is forecast to have a value of $691.2 billion, an increase of 23.1% since 2011.
Personal is the largest segment of the global motor insurance market, accounting for 79.3% of the market's total value.
Americas accounts for 42.2% of the global motor insurance market value.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The motor insurance market consists of motor insurance for personal and commercial vehicles, including cars, light & heavy trucks, vans, motorcycles and mopeds. The value of the motor insurance market reflects gross premium incomes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this profile have been calculated using constant 2011 annual average exchange rates.
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Synopsis Timetric's "Personal Accident Insurance in Hong Kong to 2017: Market Databook" contains detailed historic and forecast data covering personal accident insurance in the personal accident and health ...
Synopsis Timetric's "Motor Insurance in Hong Kong to 2017: Market Databook" contains detailed historic and forecast data covering motor insurance in the non-life insurance industry in Hong Kong. This databook ...
It includes data on industry size and key market segments, plus textual and graphical analysis of the major trends and drivers and key competitors, main industry players and demographic information. What's ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.