Table of Contents
Global Bottled Water industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global bottled water market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global bottled water market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key bottled water players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global market with 5 year forecasts by both value & volume
* Compares data from 8 major economies, includig Asia-Pacific, Europe, France, Germany, Japan, UK and US alongside individual chapters
The global bottled water market had total revenues of $138,058.1m in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% between 2008 and 2012.
Market consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 4.8% between 2008-2012, to reach a total of 217,252.5 million liters in 2012.
The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.4% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $179,629.3m by the end of 2017.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global bottled water market by value in 2012?
* What will be the size of the global bottled water market in 2017?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global bottled water market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the global bottled water market?
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Louis
+1 718 618 4302
The slow growth of carbonates across the world has opened the door for new beverages and brands. As consumers expand their soft drink expectations beyond hydration, seeking new refreshing flavours and ...
Overview The aim of this report is to assess developments in the premium bottled water sector, identifying and summarising trends and new innovations in order to understand what opportunities exist fo ...
Finished soft drinks and bottled waters are sold to grocery product wholesalers, retailers and trade market s. This market comprises locations engaged in one or more of the following: manufacturing carbonated ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.