Table of Contents
Global Bottled Water industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global bottled water market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global bottled water market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key bottled water players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global market with 5 year forecasts by both value & volume
* Compares data from 8 major economies, includig Asia-Pacific, Europe, France, Germany, Japan, UK and US alongside individual chapters
The global bottled water market had total revenues of $138,058.1m in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% between 2008 and 2012.
Market consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 4.8% between 2008-2012, to reach a total of 217,252.5 million liters in 2012.
The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.4% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $179,629.3m by the end of 2017.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global bottled water market by value in 2012?
* What will be the size of the global bottled water market in 2017?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global bottled water market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the global bottled water market?
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Beverage Marketing’s definitive report on the second largest beverage category by volume considers every aspect of this resilient category and its competitive circumstances. Its detailed analysis covers ...
The Global Bottled Water Products Market is estimated to be $170.7 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $329.6 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 8.57% from 2014 to 2022. The factors favoring the ...
Summary The China Bottled Water Industry 2015 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Bottled Water industry. The report provides a basic overview of the ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.