Table of Contents
Global Bottled Water industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global bottled water market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global bottled water market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key bottled water players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global market with 5 year forecasts by both value & volume
* Compares data from 8 major economies, includig Asia-Pacific, Europe, France, Germany, Japan, UK and US alongside individual chapters
The global bottled water market had total revenues of $138,058.1m in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% between 2008 and 2012.
Market consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 4.8% between 2008-2012, to reach a total of 217,252.5 million liters in 2012.
The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.4% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $179,629.3m by the end of 2017.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global bottled water market by value in 2012?
* What will be the size of the global bottled water market in 2017?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global bottled water market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the global bottled water market?
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Louis
+1 718 618 4302
WATER, EVERYWHERE. This comprehensive study looks at worldwide, continent and country bottled water trends. It discusses the leading companies’ brands and strategies. It also includes five-year projections. ...
The bottled water processing market was valued at $1,527.7 million in 2013. It is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2014 to reach $2,106.5 million by 2019. The market is primarily driven by factors ...
– To research on the overall market size and import/export conditions of bottled water in targeted countries – To research on the major market offerings in targeted countries – To overview key sales ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.