Get this report today!
Table of Contents
Books: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Books industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global books market grew by 0.6% in 2011 to reach a value of $90,308.9 million.
In 2016, the global books market is forecast to have a value of $107,399 million, an increase of 18.9% since 2011.
Europe accounts for 35.5% of the global books market value.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The books market includes atlases, dictionaries, encyclopedias, text books, guidebooks, musical scores, maps, fiction and non-fiction. All physical books sold from internet sites like Amazon.com are included but e-books are not included. The market is valued at retail selling price (RSP) with any currency conversions calculated using constant annual average 2010 exchange rates.
Talk to Robyn
+1 718 213 4904
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
Enterprises in this market carry out design, editing and industry ing activities necessary for producing and distributing books. These locations may publish books in print, electronic or audio form. This ...
The traditional media industry has been under turmoil since the rise of digital media platforms which have impacted upon many aspects of the media industry of old. These changes, combined with an economic ...
It includes data on industry size and key market segments, plus textual and graphical analysis of the major trends and drivers and key competitors, main industry players and demographic information. What's ...
... The supply side as exogenous in the demand side estimation. Use the estimated demand system to solve for amazon s e-book and kindle optimal pricing problem in the policy implication. I forward-looking rm ...
... In its e-book reader, the kindle. This paper ignores the sales of e-book readers, and we refer the reader to the analyses by yu e t a l .  On the pricing issue when considering the e- book reader ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.