Table of Contents
Global Books industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global books market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global books market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key books market players’ global operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global books market with five year forecasts.
* Compares data from 14 major economies alongside individual country chapters.
The global books market had total revenues of $119bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.7% between 2009 and 2013.
The physical segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $110.4bn, equivalent to 93.0% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.7% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $136.0bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global books market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global books market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global books market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global books market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
About Digital Education Publishing Digital education content is available in various formats such as electronic textbooks, digital textbooks, multimedia books, and online interactive books. With the emergence ...
Bookworms: The growing popularity of e-readers will rekindle industry revenue AbstractE-Book Publishing The E-Book Publishing industry has grown moderately over the past five years. E-book sales surged ...
Nice tale: Revenue up sharply over the past five years due to greater online accessibility Abstract Online Book Sales in Australia The industry includes online sales of print books and ebooks by participants ...