Table of Contents
Global Apparel Retail industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global apparel retail market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global apparel retail market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key apparel retail market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global apparel retail market with five year forecasts
The global apparel retail industry had total revenues of $1,323.6bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% between 2009 and 2013.
The womenswear segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $660.4bn, equivalent to 49.9% of the industry's overall value.
The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.1% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $1,695.6bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global apparel retail market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global apparel retail market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global apparel retail market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global apparel retail market?
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Key Findings of the Study The global online business-to-business (B2B) market is expected to reach $ x trillion by 2020, twice the estimated B2C market potential ($ x trillion). China is expected to emerge ...
Telecoms service revenue in Western Europe will decline in all countries between 2013 and 2019, particularly in markets where the economic outlook is still uncertain (Italy, Portugal and Spain), and where ...
We have revised our telecoms service revenue forecast for the region throughout the forecast period to reflect the strong growth in smartphone take-up as well as a faster-than-expected erosion of voice ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.