Table of Contents
Global Apparel Retail industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value , and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global apparel retail market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global apparel retail market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key apparel retail market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global apparel retail market with five year forecasts
The global apparel retail industry had total revenues of $1,317.3bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.8% between 2010 and 2014.
The womenswear segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2014, with total revenues of $650.7bn, equivalent to 49.4% of the industry's overall value.
The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.6% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $1,651.6bn by the end of 2019.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global apparel retail market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global apparel retail market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global apparel retail market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the emerging five power generation market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Global Luxury Apparels Market: Overview This report covers the analysis and forecast of the luxury apparels market on a global and regional level. The study provides historic data of 2015 along with forecast ...
“Synthetic leather market to reach USD 208.81 billion by 2026” The global synthetic leather market was valued at USD 51.81 billion in 2015, and is projected to reach USD 208.81 billion by 2026, at ...
Summary The Philippines' retail sector is expected to witness healthy growth over the next five years, backed by improving economic conditions, government efforts to boost domestic consumption, relatively ...