Table of Contents
Global Apparel Retail industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global apparel retail market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global apparel retail market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key apparel retail market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global apparel retail market with five year forecasts
The global apparel retail industry had total revenues of $1,323.6bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% between 2009 and 2013.
The womenswear segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $660.4bn, equivalent to 49.9% of the industry's overall value.
The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.1% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $1,695.6bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global apparel retail market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global apparel retail market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global apparel retail market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global apparel retail market?
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Louis
+1 718 618 4302
Worldwide telecoms service revenue will continue to grow and will reach USD1.79 trillion in 2019, driven by increasing service penetration in emerging markets and mobile handset data spending in developed ...
We have revised our telecoms service revenue forecast for the region throughout the forecast period to reflect the strong growth in smartphone take-up as well as a faster-than-expected erosion of voice ...
Telecoms service revenue will decline in Central and Eastern Europe during 2014–2019. The shift from voice to data services will accelerate because 3G smartphone take-up will be solid in most countries ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.