Get this report today!
Table of Contents
Apparel Retail: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Apparel Retail industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global apparel retail industry grew by 3.4% in 2011 to reach a value of $1,175,353.1 million.
In 2016, the global apparel retail industry is forecast to have a value of $1,348,098.8 million, an increase of 14.7% since 2011.
Womenswear is the largest segment of the global apparel retail industry, accounting for 51.1% of the industry's total value.
Americas accounts for 36% of the global apparel retail industry value.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The apparel retail industry consists of the sale of all menswear, womenswear and childrenswear. The menswear market includes mens activewear, casual wear, essentials, formalwear, formalwear-occasion and outerwear. The womenswear market includes women's activewear, casual wear, essentials, formalwear, formalwear-occasion and outerwear. The childrenswear market includes baby clothing, boys activewear, boys casual wear, boys essentials, boys formalwear, boys formalwear-occasion, boys outerwear, girls activewear, girls casual wear, girls essentials, girls formalwear-occasion, girls outerwear and toddler clothing. The industry value is calculated at retail selling price (RSP), and includes all taxes and levies. All currency conversions used in this report have been calculated at constant 2010 annual average exchange rates.
Talk to Geoffrey
(866) 682 9815
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
Introduction The G8 Apparel Retail industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: retail market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also ...
Introduction Inditex was founded in 1963 by Amancio Ortega Gaona. The group opened its first Zara shop in 1975 in A Coruna, Spain. Inditex was established as the head of the corporate group in 1985. The ...
The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry . Essential resource for top-line data and analysis ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.