Table of Contents
Global Apparel Retail industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value , and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global apparel retail market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global apparel retail market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key apparel retail market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global apparel retail market with five year forecasts
The global apparel retail industry had total revenues of $1,317.3bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.8% between 2010 and 2014.
The womenswear segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2014, with total revenues of $650.7bn, equivalent to 49.4% of the industry's overall value.
The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.6% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $1,651.6bn by the end of 2019.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global apparel retail market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global apparel retail market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global apparel retail market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the emerging five power generation market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Retail sales in Spain have been declining since the recession and saw a modest growth of 1.1% in 2014, to reach EUR194.9 billion. This positive growth is set to continue and retail sales are forecast ...
Summary The retail sector in Australia saw steady growth over the past few years and the trend is set to continue through to 2019. Strong domestic demand, increasing disposable incomes, and improving macroeconomic ...
Summary South Africa's retail sector is expected to witness robust growth over the next five years backed by steady economic growth, stable inflation, favorable policies, and improving macroeconomic factors. ...
Clothing and Te...
DIY and Garden ...