The report includes easily comparable data on industry value, volume, sector ation and industry share, plus full five year industry projections . It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the industry .
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and sector ation
* Provides textual analysis of the market 's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading firms
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
* Includes a five-year projection of the market
The G8 Haircare industry grew by 1.4% between 2005 and 2009 to reach a value of USD 23714.5 million
In 2014, the industry is projection to have a value of USD 24309 million, a rise of 0.5% from 2009.
The US is the world’s largest industry and generates 31% of global revenues in 2009.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and industry ing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The haircare industry consists of the retail sale of conditioner, hair colorants, salon products, shampoo and styling agents. The industry is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the compilation of this report have been calculated using 2009 annual average exchange rates.