Table of Contents
The Emerging 5 tobacco industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value , and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five tobacco market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five tobacco market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key tobacco market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five tobacco market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
These countries contributed $364,618.5 million to the global tobacco industry in 2014, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $525,133.7 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 7.6% over the 2014-19 period.
Within the tobacco industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $327,238.5 million in 2014. This was followed by Brazil and Mexico with a value of $14,184.1 and $11,474.1 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the tobacco industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $473,191.0 million in 2019, followed by Mexico and Brazil with expected values of $18,528.6 and $18,249.9 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the emerging five tobacco market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the emerging five tobacco market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five tobacco market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the emerging five tobacco market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Smoking segment is predicted to create more absolute $ opportunity as compared to the smokeless segment Organic tobacco is majorly used in smoking products such as cigarettes and RYO and is expected to ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
Market Insights The Global Tobacco Packaging market is valued at USD 14.65 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 18.00 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 3.5% ...