Table of Contents
The Scandinavian Tobacco industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the Scandinavian tobacco market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian tobacco market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key tobacco players' Scandinavian operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian tobacco market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country
The Scandinavian tobacco market had a total market value of $7,605.3 million in 2013. Norway was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 3% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the tobacco industry, Sweden is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $3,336.2 million in 2013. This was followed by Denmark and Norway, with $2,655.6 and $1,613.5 million, respectively.
Sweden is expected to lead the tobacco in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $3,849.1 million in 2018, followed by Denmark and Norway with expected values of $2,769.9 and $1,705.8 million respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the Scandinavian tobacco market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the Scandinavian tobacco market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian tobacco market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Smoking segment is predicted to create more absolute $ opportunity as compared to the smokeless segment Organic tobacco is majorly used in smoking products such as cigarettes and RYO and is expected to ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
Market Insights The Global Tobacco Packaging market is valued at USD 14.65 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 18.00 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 3.5% ...