Table of Contents
The NAFTA tobacco industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value , and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA tobacco market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA tobacco market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key tobacco market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA tobacco market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The tobacco industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $188,090.6 million in 2014.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 9.5% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the tobacco industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $161,343.5 million in 2014. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $15,273.0 and $11,474.1 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the tobacco industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $175,126.4 million in 2019, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $18,528.6 and $17,300.4 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA tobacco market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA tobacco market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA tobacco market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA tobacco market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Smoking segment is predicted to create more absolute $ opportunity as compared to the smokeless segment Organic tobacco is majorly used in smoking products such as cigarettes and RYO and is expected to ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
Market Insights The Global Tobacco Packaging market is valued at USD 14.65 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 18.00 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 3.5% ...