Table of Contents
The global mHealth market survey examines the opinions of both start-up companies and mHealth and traditional healthcare market players that have had experience publishing applications for a smartphone platform.
Benefit from the first-hand insights of 324 mHealth app developer worldwide. Get their views on which areas offer the highest business potentials for mHealth, the best mobile mHealth platforms, barriers and trends and much more.
The report covers 17 major questions and hypotheses about current and future mobile health market.
- What types of therapy fields offer the best market potential for mHealth solutions?
- What are and will be the main target groups for mHealth solutions?
- What mHealth solutions offer the biggest market potential for medical professionals and patients?
- Which devices offer the best market potential for the use-functions listed?
- What percentage of medical professionals and patients in developed countries will use mHealth in 2017?
- Which of the following stakeholders are going to drive the mHealth market over the next 5 years?
- What are the main driving forces for the growth of mHealth in upcoming years? - What are the biggest barriers facing mHealth in the upcoming years?
- What are the best distribution channels for mHealth solutions as of today and in 5 years’ time?
- What devices offer the best business opportunities for mHealth as of today and in 5 years’ time?
- What smartphone platforms offer the best business opportunities for mHealth as of today and in 5 years‘ time?
- How can the industry benefit from mHealth solutions?
- 6 Hypothesis like: „Smartphone apps will become the main type of mobile health solutions by 2017.“
The participants in the survey are largely representative of the current market in terms of:
- company size
- range of industries (including developers, traditional healthcare players, telecommunication companies and others)
- company's experience in the mHealth sector
- geographic coverage
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global healthcare IT market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.9% from 2016 to 2021 and reach USD 280.25 billion. Growing need to manage regulatory compliance through healthcare IT solutions, government ...
Global Healthcare Information Systems Market: Overview The purpose of health care information systems is to manage the information that health care professionals need to perform their job effectively and ...
The population health management market is projected to reach USD 42.54 billion by 2021 from USD 13.85 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 25.2% in the next five years (2016 to 2021). The healthcare industry ...