Table of Contents
Wind Prospect Group Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Wind Prospect Group Ltd. (Wind Prospect) is an independent renewable energy company. It develops, constructs and operates onshore and offshore wind farms, providing complete range of services including site identification and feasibility studies, grid connection, environmental assessment, planning, designing, contracts management, project management, on-site monitoring, cost reporting, inspection and commissioning, site management, asset management, technical analysis detailed technical reporting and advisory services. It has operations across the UK, Australia, China, France, Ireland, Philippines, Poland, South Africa and Turkey. Wind Prospect is headquartered in Bristol, the UK.
Wind Prospect Group Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Feb 25, 2016: Specialist service launched to extend wind farm project life
Feb 12, 2016: Wind Prospect Operations appoints new Asset Management Director
Feb 08, 2016: Gevens Wind Farm Breaks Ground
Nov 03, 2015: Turbines Installed at 14.35MW New Albion Wind Farm
Sep 17, 2015: WPO Builds Turbine to Donate to French Ecological Farm
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302