Table of Contents
Venezuela suffers from stagflation, which is a contrasting state of economic contraction and high inflation. The roots of this lie in the country's distorted exchange rate regime. The country also needs to upgrade transport, electricity and water infrastructure. At 298 billion barrels, Venezuela's proven oil reserves at the beginning of 2014 are estimated to be the largest in the world.
Features and benefits
* Understand how Venezuela can be used to plan business investments or market entry through a holistic view of the country.
* Gain an understanding of the political situation in Venezuela, including key figures in the country and governance indicators.
* Understand customer demographics in Venezuela through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
The PESTLE analysis of Venezuela identifies issues that affect the country's performance using the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) framework.
The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Venezuela, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Venezuela's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment.
Your key questions answered
* How does Venezuela perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like telecoms and IT, patents, and R&D expenditure trends?
* What is the legal structure in Venezuela and are the laws conducive to investment?
* How does Venezuela perform in terms of environmental indicators and its environmental policies?
* How does Venezuela perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Oil Storage Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "Global Oil Storage Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity ...
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...
Angola is one of the fastest growing and most promising economies in Africa. Angola's high GDP growth is driven by high international oil prices. However, the worldwide slump in oil prices has affected ...
Oil And Gas