Table of Contents
Canadean's "The Deltic Group : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
- This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Deltic Group"
- The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Deltic Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Deltic Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
PC Connection, Inc. (PC Connection) is a solutions provider of information technology related products. It offers a comprehensive range of information technology products including hardware and peripherals, networking products, accessories and software from various manufacturers such as Dell, Lenovo, Cisco Systems, Hewlett-Packard, Symantec, Apple, Microsoft, IBM, EMC, and VMware. The major product categories of the company include notebook, software, desktop/server, net/com product, video, imaging and sound, printer and printer supplies, storage, memory and system enhancements. It also provides IT solutions design, configuration and implementation services. PC Connection offers its products and services primarily to business, government and education markets.PC Connection is headquartered in Merrimack, New Hampshire, the US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302