Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'Life Insurance in Mexico, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Mexican life insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Mexican economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric’s 'Life Insurance in Mexico, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Mexican life insurance segment, including:
- The Mexican life insurance segment’s growth prospects by life insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the life insurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Mexican economy and demographics
- The various distribution channels in the Mexican life insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Mexico
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Mexican insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Mexico:
- It provides historical values for the Mexian life insurance segment for the report’s 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Mexican life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Mexico.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Mexico and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Mexican life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Mexican life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Mexican insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Life insurance was the largest segment in the Mexican insurance industry in 2014, accounting for 46.9% of the industry’s gross written premium.
- The segment’s penetration rate also increased to 0.99% in 2014.
- The segment expanded at a review-period CAGR of 10.6%.
- Bancassurance was one of life insurance’s fastest-growing distribution channels. It accounted for 22.3% of the life new business direct written premium in 2014.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...