Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in Mexico, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Mexican reinsurance segment. It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Mexican economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Mexican insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in Mexico, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Mexican reinsurance segment, including:
- The Mexican reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
- A comprehensive overview of the Mexican economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Mexican insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Mexican reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Mexico:
- It provides historical values for the Mexican reinsurance segment for the report’s 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Mexican reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Mexico, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Mexican reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Mexican reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Mexican insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- As the second-largest country in Latin America and a hub for the insurance industry, Mexico offers significant opportunities for reinsurers – especially foreign operators.
- Growth in the segment was achieved partly as a result of Mexico’s exposure to natural disasters, favorable risk-retention regulations, and large-scale government and corporate risk.
- The Mexican government and the insurance legislator, Comisión Nacional de Seguros y Fianzas, are expected to introduce a new framework based on the risk-management principles of the European Union Solvency II program, which will be implemented by 2016.
- In total, 25% of the country's population is exposed to other disasters such as floods, hurricanes and storms. Consequently, the demand for property and life cover will put pressure on life and non-life insurers to improve products and reduce prices.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...