Table of Contents
"Africa LNG Investment and Strategy Outlook to 2020” from LNGANALYSIS provides complete analysis on investments, infrastructure, supply- demand and companies in each of the 8 markets in the region. The comprehensive research work analyzes the current market conditions through key analytical tools including porter’s five force analysis, SWOT analysis and benchmarking tools. Potential business opportunities in the regional LNG market along with their complete details are included in the report. Further, top ten trends in the region LNG industry are analyzed in detail. Key supplier and buyer markets in Africa along with trade flow analysis are provided in detail.
Competitive structure of the regional liquefaction and Regasification LNG markets along with the business strategies being opted by leading players in current global tight supply conditions are analyzed. In addition, complete details of all operational and planned LNG terminals in the region are provided in the report. LNG profiles, oil and gas overviews, SWOT and financial analysis of five leading LNG companies in the region LNG market are analyzed in detail. Further, all recent news and developments, along with their impact on Africa LNG players are included.
Key Questions Answered-
- How will Africa LNG market emerge over the short to long term future?
- What potential opportunities exist for new entrants, investors and construction companies?
- What is the stance of each of the Africa countries and investment attractiveness of the markets?
- What is the outlook for 8 countries in terms of supply/demand, capacity, contracts, trains, tanks, storage from 2000 to 2020?
- What are the medium and long term sale purchase agreements (HOA/MOU/SPA) signed by LNG companies in Africa?
- How is the competitive landscape and what strategies are being opted by existing players?
- What is the current status and feasibility of realization of planned projects?
- What are the key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of operating in Africa LNG markets?
- Top five Trends in Africa LNG markets
- Outlook of Africa Trade, Supply/demand, liquefaction/Regasification capacity, storage capacity, contracted, available capacity, trains/tanks from 2000 to 2020
- Africa LNG investment analysis with details of key opportunities, potential buyers, trade volumes, shipping distances, market concentration and new entrants scope
Detailed Analysis of 8 markets including Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Libya, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Africa
- Potential investment opportunities in Africa LNG
- Planned LNG Terminals with details of current status, expected start up, capital investment, construction companies and capacities
- Long and Medium Term LNG contracts (SPAs, HOAs, MOUs) signed by LNG companies in Africa
- LNG Trade movements by region and country, 2012
- Terminal details- basic (start up, location, type), capacity (liquefaction/Regasification, contracted, storage), Company (operator, owners), Construction (technology, constructor, capex)
- Company wise liquefaction/Regasification capacity outlook- 2005 to 2020
- Profiles of five leading LNG companies in Africa with analysis of LNG, oil and gas, financials, SWOT and contacts
- Latest News and Developments Landscape in Africa
Reasons to purchase
- Gain complete understanding of Africa LNG industry through the comprehensive analytical report
- Evaluate pros and cons of investing/operating in Africa LNG through 'LNG Investment Analysis' model results
- Identify all potential investment/contract/construction opportunities
- Drive your strategies in right direction by understanding the impact of latest trends, market forecasts on your business
- Enhance your decision making process using robust forecasts and industry analysis to 2020
- Beat your competition through information on their operations, strategies and new projects
- Make right decisions amidst rapid changes happening in the global LNG industry
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global LNG Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "Global LNG Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital ...
LNG Industry Outlook in Former Soviet Union to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "LNG Industry Outlook in Former Soviet Union ...
LNG Industry Outlook in South America and Caribbean to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "LNG Industry Outlook in South America ...
Liquid Natural ...
Liquid Natural ...