Table of Contents
Proliferation of Digital Assets and Demand for Content Repurposing Fuels Double-digit Market Growth
This study covers the global dynamic publishing solutions market, with a market overview that includes drivers, restraints, forecast and trends, and market share and competitive analysis. Revenue forecasts are provided through 2017 for North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia-Pacific. The dynamic publishing solutions market segments that were analyzed include page layout and design solutions and XML authoring tools and publishing platforms. In addition, a detailed analysis of the top market competitors is provided. The study’s base year is 2012, and historical data for 2011 is also included. The forecast period extends from 2013 to 2017.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- How are the existing companies going to shape the market?
- What are the current trends in the market, and how are competitors continuing to provide value-priced products?
- What technical trends are shaping the marketplace today? What disruptions are on the horizon, and what implications does this have on future product strategy?
- How are solutions going to evolve in terms of features and functionalities?
- Dynamic publishing solutions streamline publishing workflows, enhance content quality, and reduce marketing cycle time for enterprises and creative publishers across industries. During the last 3 years, the market has achieved an increase in deployments as the heightening awareness of dynamic publishing solutions leads to greater focus on process and execution.
- As a result, a variety of solutions are available to meet the ever-expanding customer requirements. This study broadly divides the dynamic publishing solutions market in xx segments: page layout and design solutions and XML authoring tools and publishing platforms.
- The rise in multiple new form-factor devices, with operating systems ranging from closed propriety systems to Linux based, Apple, and Microsoft Windows, creates a need for streamlined publishing to a variety of output media.
- Frost & Sullivan anticipates that device markets, including mobile handsets, tablets, and e-Readers, will achieve double-digit growth through 2015 and beyond.
- Estimates indicate that more than xxmillion smartphones and around xxmillion tablets were shipped in 2012. This trend will have a direct and positive bearing on the dynamic publishing solutions market.
- When paired with shifting end-user content consumption trends, dynamic publishing solutions will become increasingly valuable to content creators looking to address the largest audience possible. Dynamic publishing solutions play an integral role in the growth of enterprise content management (ECM).
- At a macro level, the content development space continues to evolve, and the need remains the same: delivering the desired content in the most impactful format to the right people. Clients continue to realize the importance of making their information more accessible and actionable and, in the process, are evincing significant interest in these solutions.
- Increasing demand for multi-format content repurposing will continue to contribute significantly to market growth.
- Channel explosion and a heightened emphasis on a bigger Internet and social presence will play a role in dynamic publishing solutions, evolving in terms of feature sets and value.
- Clients continue to demand greater functionalities at lower prices; therefore, vendors are challenged to grow profitability while also growing market share.
- To offset the decline in revenue from traditional print medium, publishers must focus on powerful digital publication, providing opportunities for dynamic publication vendors to profit.
- Dynamic publishing will play an important role in driving companies to adopt a single unified information platform, thus benefiting the entire array of information management solutions.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
About content publishing The content publishing market serves several industries such as education, banking and finance, music, government, and healthcare. In this report, we have considered only print ...
About Digital Education Publishing Digital education content is available in various formats such as electronic textbooks, digital textbooks, multimedia books, and online interactive books. With the emergence ...