Table of Contents
Water pumps market is growing at a significant pace in India. Demand for water pumps in the country is proliferating due to concurrent growth in agriculture and other water intensive industries. Government of India has been introducing various policies to assist the growth of agricultural output in the country. These policies vary from subsidized electricity to exemptions on use of solar water pumps. The announcement of such policies has inspired farmers to install independent irrigation facilities to ensure consistent availability of water. Consequently, these schemes are directly pushing the demand for water pumpsin India. Indian chemical marketis also growing at a rapid pace, witnessing an increase in both public and private sector investments. PCPIR (Petroleum, Chemicals and Petrochemicals Investment Region) is an initiative taken by Government of India specifically meant to encourage foreign investment in petroleum, chemical and petrochemicals sector, which is expected to accelerate economic growth and positively impact the demand for water pumps in the country.
According to “India Water Pumps Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, water pumps market in India is expected to grow at CAGR of around 12% till 2020. Demand for water pumps is arising from all segments including agricultural, industrial and residential in the country. In addition, the increasing wastewater treatment projects and growing investmentsin Indian desalination industry is set tosurge demand for water pumps. Delhi, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat and Maharashtra are the leading states in terms of water pumps sales in the country. The leading players operating in water pumps market includes Kirloskar Brothers, CRI, KSB, Crompton Greaves, Tushaco and many more. “India Water Pumps Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” discusses the following aspects related to water pumps in India:
- India Water Pumps Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Centrifugal & Positive Displacement
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of water pumps market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, water pump manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with water pump manufacturers, channel partners and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The U.S. veterinary infusion pumps market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2016 to 2021, to reach USD 35.4 million by 2021 from USD 26.6 million in 2016. Growth in this market is attributed ...
“Top 10 pumps and motors market is expected to reach USD 100.66 billion by 2021” The Top 10 pumps and motors market is expected to grow from an estimated USD 71.01 billion in 2016 to USD 100.66 billion ...
The global infusion pumps market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2016 to 2021, to reach USD 10.84 billion by 2021 from USD 8.12 billion in 2016. Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases along ...