Table of Contents
This report provides data and forecasts up to 2017 on the Internet services Markets -uses and revenue, by country and region. It is structured around the following key services: Internet Access & Usages, Search, E-Commerce, Social Networks, Video OTT, OTT VoIP, Online Games, Advertising, Mobile Apps, LBS – both fixed and mobile. It covers Europe, Americas and Asia-Pacific, and analyses the major trends by segment as well as the key players in the market.
Americas, Asia/Pacific, Europe, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Spain, United Kingdom, United States
advertising, advertising revenues, cloud services, e-commerce, fixed Internet, Internet Access, Internet players, Internet services, Internet services market, Internet Usages, Internet users, LBS, mobile ads, mobile advertising, mobile apps, mobile Internet, mobile Internet users, online advertising, online games, online search, online video, OTT service market, OTT video, OTT VoIP, OTTs, paid apps, paid mobile applications, paid revenues, search, search revenues, social networks, telecom services market, video OTT, VoIP, Amazon, amazon.com, Android, Apple, bing, Facebook, Google, Google play, iOS, iTunes Store, Microsoft, Skype, Windows phone, Yahoo!
This deliverable is part of the "Telco vs OTT" watch which includes:
- a half-yearly updated dataset
- a half-yearly updated status report
- quarterly market insights
- privileged analyst access (unmetered support and five hour consulting services)
List of indicators by country
• Internet subscribers (millions)
• Internet density (ratio subcribers / population)
• Mobile subscribers (millions)
• Mobile density (ratio subcribers / population)
• Fixed Internet users (millions)
• Fixed Internet penetration (ratio Internet users / population)
• Mobile Internet users (millions)
• Mobile Internet penetration (% among mobile subscribers)
• Internet searchers (millions)
• Search usage (% among Internet users)
• Mobile Internet searchers (millions)
• Mobile search usage (% among mobile subscribers)
• E-buyers (millions)
• E-commerce usage (% among Internet users)
• E-commerce revenues (million EUR)
• M-commerce revenues (million EUR)
• Share of M-commerce (ratio Mobile Commerce / E-commerce)
• Social networkers (millions)
• Social network usage (% among Internet users)
• Mobile social networkers (millions)
• Mobile social network usage (% among mobile subs.)
• Social Network Paid revenues (million EUR)
• Social Network Advertising revenues (million EUR)
• Online video users (millions)
• Video usage (% among Internet users)
• Online video fixed revenues total (million EUR)
• OTT VoIP users (millions)
• OTT VoIP revenues (million EUR)
• Online gaming revenues (million EUR)
• Online & total media advertising revenues
• Online advertising revenues (million EUR)
• Total media advertising revenues (million EUR)
• Share of online advertising revenues
• Display revenues (million EUR)
• Search marketing and assimilated revenues (million EUR)
• Other online advertising revenues (million EUR)
• Total online advertising revenues (million EUR)
• Mobile Advertising revenues (million EUR)
• Mobile Application revenues (million EUR)
• Mobile LBS users (millions)
• Mobile LBS service revenues (million EUR)
• United Kingdom
• United States
• South Korea
Historical data is compiled from the following information sources:
• publications of national regulatory authorities, ministries and national statistical organisations
• operators' financial reports
• press releases.
These sources have been compared and supplemented whenever necessary by estimates based on our expertise. We have been able to make revisions to the figures compared to previous editions (new information available, correction of errors, scope adjustments from one country to another).
Our forecasts are based on assumptions relating to anticipated change in the penetration rates for different access modes (percentage of population) in different markets and to changes in average revenue per user.
The assumptions formulated depend on several factors:
• current level of development of the market
• potential of the market seen through the general level of economic development
• national industrial context and policy followed in the development of ICTs
• changing consumer use practices.
Concerning monetary :
• Market data by country is presented in euros (EUR).
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The advertising, public relations, and related services market comprise establishments offering services for planning, developing, creating and managing advertisement and promotional activities. The USA ...
About Programmatic Advertising Display Programmatic advertising involves buying and selling of online advertising display inventory through a bidding process. This process allows advertisers to bid o ...
About Outdoor Advertising Outdoor advertising is a mass market medium used to broadcast messages for branding and support campaigns. The expenses of outdoor advertising are split between traditional physical ...