Table of Contents
This report provides an insight into the Oil & Gas Sector in India.
In depth profile includes;
- Overview of Oil & Gas Sector in India
- Analysis of Refining Installed capacity, Demand, Capacity Addition and utilization rate in India
- Insights into the growth drivers, key challenges and govt. policies and their impact on future outlook
- Future forecast of refining sector in India for next 5 years
- Summary of 12th Five year plan relating to refining and Exploration & Production in Oil & gas sector in India
Market data and analytics are derived from a combination of primary and secondary sources
Please note: this report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 3 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...
Angola is one of the fastest growing and most promising economies in Africa. Angola's high GDP growth is driven by high international oil prices. However, the worldwide slump in oil prices has affected ...
“The DTS market estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.66% between 2016 and 2022” The overall distributed temperature sensing (DTS) market was valued at USD 484.7 million in 2015 and is expected to reach ...