Table of Contents
Huge Market Potential due to Growth of Key Industries like Food & Beverage and Pharmaceuticals
The packaged wastewater treatment market in India is mainly driven by the industrial segment, of which the food & beverage, pharmaceutical and textile industries are expected to be the key growth drivers. The period of study is 2012 to 2017 with 2012 as the base year and 2013-2017 as the forecast period. The research study is based on primary research with leading companies and extensive secondary research on macroeconomic factors. Drivers, restraints and end user segment overview coupled with market share and competitive analysis are the key metrics.
•The packaged wastewater treatment market in India, valued at INR X million as of 2012, is currently in the growth stage. It is expected to witness a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of X% between 2012 and 2017, throwing up ample growth opportunities.
•The market is slowly expanding from industries to include hotels and institutions.
•A small break-even period coupled with stringent laws as well as government initiatives and polices are the major market drivers.
•The food & beverage industry, witnessing a year-on-year (y-o-y) growth of X%, and the pharmaceutical industry, witnessing a y-o-y growth of X%, are the major industries for the packaged wastewater treatment market in India.
•The low penetration rate of packaged wastewater treatment systems in class-I cities (at X%) and class-II cities (at X%) presents growth opportunities for both new and existing market participants.
• Regulation in cities such as Gujarat and government initiatives for wastewater treatment in Bihar are majorly propelling packaged wastewater treatment systems in these two states.
•West Bengal, Gujarat, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, and Bihar are high growth rate markets for such systems.
1. Branding is very important for higher profit margins in the case of industrial packaged wastewater treatment systems.
2. The market is highly fragmented so tie-ups with local market participants could be a game changer.
3. Educational promotions on low operating cost of such systems over the long run is an efficient marketing strategy.
4. Patented cutting-edge technologies enhance the profit share as consumers are not as cost-sensitive as quality sensitive.
5. State governments are promoting such small systems by offering tax breaks, etc., which is leading to many start-ups in this industry.
Base Year: 2012
Forecast Period: 2012-2017
•Short Term: 2012-2014
•Medium Term: 2014-2016
•Long Term: 2016-2017
•The market covered by this project comprises packaged wastewater treatment plants in India having a capacity of up to X Kilo liters per day (KLD).
•The scope of this project includes all sorts of wastewater treatment installations within KLD. It doesn’t include parallel pre-treatment facilities.
•This study covers the break-up of packaged wastewater treatment systems according to end users and also discusses the potential states and sectors for such systems.
•Revenue is specified in Indian Rupees (INR) Million.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
• Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
• Which industries are expected to witness major growth for packaged wastewater treatment systems?
• Will these companies/products/services continue to exist or will they get acquired by other companies?
• Which Indian states are most suitable for market expansion and what are the factors that drive the market in these states?
• Are the products/services currently being offered meeting customer needs or is additional development needed?
• Are the vendors in the space ready to go alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“The PTFE membrane market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% in terms of value during the forecast period” The PTFE membrane market was valued at USD 1.49 billion in 2015, and is projected to ...
“Increasing demand in water & wastewater treatment application is the prime factor for the growth of the membranes market” The global membranes market is projected to reach USD 11.95 billion by 2021, ...
Service Solutions Set for Growth Under Liquid Phase Segment Muted growth, with select opportunities, is expected for the North American municipal wastewater odor control market through 2021. Growing populations ...