Table of Contents
Automotive Manufacturing in Argentina industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the automotive manufacturing market in Argentina
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the automotive manufacturing market in Argentina
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive manufacturing market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Argentina automotive manufacturing market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Argentina automotive manufacturing market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Argentina automotive manufacturing market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Argentina automotive manufacturing market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Argentina automotive manufacturing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Argentina's automotive manufacturing market?
The automotive manufacturing industry comprises the production of trucks, passengers cars and motorcycles.
The Argentinian automotive manufacturing industry had total revenues of $7.8bn in 2015, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -3.1% between 2011 and 2015.
Industry production volumes declined with a CARC of -1.2% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 1.3 million units in 2015.
Brazil has the largest motorcycle manufacturing industry in South America, accounting for nearly half of all motorcycles produced in the region in 2015. The Brazilian motorcycle industry has been having difficulties recently and exports to Argentina in particular have suffered following high inflation and a growing fiscal deficit. This has boosted prospects for the segment in Argentina. Conversely, 81.7% of Argentinian car exports go to Brazil, pushing the car manufacturing segment into steep decline in Argentina.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Digitalization Spending to Grow Rapidly to $82.01 Billion in 2020 Research Scope In 2015, automotive industry investments in key focus areas were about $19.57 billion. Growing digitalization and advancements ...
B2B eCommerce, Uberization of Repair Services will Draw Investment and Determine Competitive Strategy Global vehicles in operation will increase significantly over the 2017–2018 period, driving new opportunities ...
Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Market: Overview This report analyzes and forecasts the market for Automotive Lightweight Materials at the global and regional level. The market has been forecast ...