Table of Contents
Online Retail in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the online retail market in Brazil
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the online retail market in Brazil
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key online retail market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Brazil online retail market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Brazil online retail market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Brazil online retail market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Brazil online retail market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Brazil online retail market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Brazil's online retail market?
Online retail includes all sales of the relevant category that take place over the Internet, irrespective of whether the vendor is a pure-play Internet company or the online offering of a bricks and mortar retailer.
The Brazilian online retail sector had total revenues of $11,365.7m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.2% between 2011 and 2015.
The electrical and electronics segment was the sector's most lucrative in 2015, with total revenues of $4,160.6m, equivalent to 36.6% of the sector's overall value.
An economic and political crisis which has hit Brazil during the last few years, rising unemployment and high inflation, resulted in decrease in Brazilian consumer consumption.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Analysis of Key Sectors of BIMSTEC Countries with production, consumption, imports and exports, BIMSTEC Countries major sectors, investment in BIMSTEC countries, BIMSTEC Countries investment outlook Description ...
ASEAN was founded in 1967 by Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore and Thailand. Later Brunei, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar were also added to this economically motivated organization. Its prime ...
Four Asian Tigers term was used for free and developed economies of Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan. All the countries maintained their economic growth since 1960’s, fueled by exports and ...