Table of Contents
The NAFTA Cement industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the NAFTA cement market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA cement market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key cement market players' NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA cement market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The cement industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $13,700.7 million in 2013.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 4.8% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the cement industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $8,076.7 million in 2013. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $4,453.0 and $1,171.0 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the cement industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $11,098.4 million in 2018, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $6,134.1 and $1,534.9 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA cement market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA cement market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA cement market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
“The global rice husk ash market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2016 to 2021” The global rice husk ash market is projected to reach USD 2.54 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2016 ...
“The fly ash market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7%, in terms of value, from 2016 to 2021” The fly ash market is projected to reach USD 5.97 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.7% between 2016 and ...
The global underwater concrete market size is expected to reach USD 229.80 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing adoption of underwater concrete on account of ...