Table of Contents
Global Cement industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global cement market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global cement market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key cement market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global cement market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 8 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global cement market had total revenues of $266,931.7m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.1% between 2009 and 2013.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 8.5% between 2009-2013, to reach a total of 3,608.8 million tonnes in 2013.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 9.4% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $417,764.6m by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global cement market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global cement market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global cement market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“The global rice husk ash market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2016 to 2021” The global rice husk ash market is projected to reach USD 2.54 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2016 ...
“The fly ash market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7%, in terms of value, from 2016 to 2021” The fly ash market is projected to reach USD 5.97 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.7% between 2016 and ...
The global underwater concrete market size is expected to reach USD 229.80 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing adoption of underwater concrete on account of ...