Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'Life Insurance in Australia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Australian life insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and over the forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Australian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric’s 'Life Insurance in Australia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Australian life insurance segment, including:
- The Australian life insurance segment’s growth prospects by life insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the life insurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Australian economy and demographics
- The various distribution channels in the Australian life insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Australia
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Australian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Australia:
- It provides historical values for the Australian life insurance segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Australian life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Australia.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Australia and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Australian life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Australian life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Australian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Life insurance was the largest segment in the Australian insurance industry in 2015, accounting for 51.5% of the gross written premium.
- Australia’s insurance industry needs more skilled workers, as a result of a lack of concentration on and investment in attracting graduates and entry-level staff.
- The improved profitability in 2015 is a positive sign for Australian life insurers, who endured a challenging environment during the 2007–2008 financial crisis.
- In the 2015–2016 Federal Budget, the government proposed changes to Australia’s Age Pension Reform Bill.
- Australia’s life segment is concentrated, with the 10 leading insurers accounting for 91.9% of the net revenue in 2015.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...