Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'The Insurance Industry in Ukraine, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of Ukrainian insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also gives a comprehensive overview of Ukrainian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country. It also includes the impact of natural and man-made hazards on the insurance industry.
Timetric’s The Insurance Industry in Ukraine, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020 report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into Ukrainian insurance industry, including:
- An overview of Ukrainian insurance industry.
- The Ukrainian insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category.
- A comprehensive overview of Ukrainian economy and demographics.
- The detailed competitive landscape in the Ukrainian insurance industry.
- Overview of distribution channels in the Ukrainian insurance industry.
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Ukrainian insurance industry.
- An analysis of natural hazards and its impact on the Ukrainian insurance industry.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Ukraine:
- It provides historical values for Ukrainian insurance industry for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in Ukrainian insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2020.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Ukraine, and highlights their recent developments.
- It covers the economy and demographics structure of Ukraine.
- It analyzes the impact of natural hazards in Ukrainian insurance industry.
Reasons To Buy
Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Ukrainian insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities.
- Assess the industry’s competitive dynamics.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics across key segments.
- Gain critical insights into key regulations governing the industry and their impact on insurers.
- Despite a difficult operating environment, the life segment registered a double-digit premium growth during the review period.
- Most customers trusted larger insurance companies during the review period, due to their sound technical and financial capabilities.
- The Ukrainian government has worked closely with the International Finance Corporation to promote agriculture insurance in the country.
- Health insurance accounted for 81.8% of the personal accident and health gross written premium in 2015.
- As internet and mobile penetration is increasing steadily due to diminishing costs and ease of accessibility, a greater number of insurers are expected to sell insurance products via online platforms.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...