Canadean's "Esprit Holdings Limited : Retail - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Esprit Holdings Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Esprit Holdings Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Esprit Holdings Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Esprit Holdings Ltd. (Esprit) is an in-store and online retailer and wholesaler of lifestyle products. The company offers a wide range of products such as women's wear, men's wear, children's wear, shoes and accessories under the Esprit brand. In addition to retailing and wholesaling, the company licenses its logo to third-party licensees through which, it offers non-apparel products including cosmetics, skin and body care products under the Red Earth brand. As of June 2012, the company operated over 1,000 directly managed retail stores worldwide and distributes its products via more than 10,000 wholesale locations in more than 40 countries. Esprit is headquartered in Kowloon, Hong Kong.