Table of Contents
Canadean's "Gansu Mogao Industrial Development Co - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Gansu Mogao Industrial Development Co"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Gansu Mogao Industrial Development Co" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Gansu Mogao Industrial Development Co"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Gansu Mogao Industrial Development Co (Gansu Mogao) is a manufacturer and distributor of malt and by-products. The company carries out cultivation and deep processing of agricultural plants, and production and distribution of malt, by-products and pharmaceuticals. It offers products under various categories such as red series, dry white series, lennon added series, icewine series, sweet wine series, brandy series, gift products, and promotional products. Gansu Mogao's products include dry red wine, dry white wine, licorice products, compound licorice tablets, alfalfa products and malt products. It markets its wines under the brand of MOGAO. The company sells its products through 43 marketing branches, more than 600 dealers and 300 stores. It operates through its network of six facilities across China. Gansu Mogao is headquartered in Lanzhou City, China.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762