Table of Contents
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "China Foods Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "China Foods Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean's "China Foods Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "China Foods Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
China Foods Limited (China Foods) is a food and beverage company based in Hong Kong. It offers both regional and international wines, sprits, rice wine, edible oil, condiments, coarse cereals, sugar, chocolate, candy, and dry nuts. The company markets its products under the brands of Great Wall, Le Conte and Merveille. Being one of the strategic partners of Coca-Cola Company in China, China Foods is involved in bottling and distributing Coca-Cola products in certain franchised territories. It is also involved in the hotel business, through its subsidiaries, Jian Junding Hua Yue Hotel Management Co., Ltd and Beijing Junding Hua Yue Hotel Management Co., Ltd which offers hospitality and conference services,. The company operates as a subsidiary of COFCO Corporation. China Foods is headquartered in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global demand for stand-up pouches is growing, as consumers increasingly demand smaller pack sizes that are convenient to use. Pouches are lightweight yet robust, and are particularly strong in food, including ...
Unilever has a few core HW brands which are performing well, and it is growing its presence in emerging markets, particularly Asia Pacific and Latin America, but there is still room for growth. Rising ...
Hershey continues to pursue an idiosyncratic strategy, looking to slowly move up the value chain within chocolate, whilst diversifying its range of snack products to include high-protein snacks and snack ...