Table of Contents
Canadean's "Salvatore Ferragamo Italia S.p.A. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Salvatore Ferragamo Italia S.p.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Salvatore Ferragamo Italia S.p.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Salvatore Ferragamo Italia S.p.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Salvatore Ferragamo Italia S.p.A. (Salvatore Ferragamo) is a manufacturer and marketer of clothing and accessories. The company's product portfolio includes apparels, footwear, leather goods, accessories, perfumes, eyewear and watches, and jewelry. It offers sandals, wedges, loafers, boots, shoulder bags, handbags, clutches, key ring and card holder, wallets, cosmetics shelf and accessories, jewels, belts, and eyeglasses. Salvatore Ferragamo markets its products under the brand of Salvatore Ferragamo. The company operates through its network of 620 mono brand stores. It has presence in 26 countries including France, Luxembourg, Ireland, Polska, Denmark, Portugal, Germany, the UK, Canada, Turkey, and the US, among others. The company operates as a subsidiary of Ferragamo Finanziaria S.p.A. Salvatore Ferragamo is headquartered in Florence, Italy.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The Valiram Group will focus on further expansion in Malaysia over the next few years. Aside from bringing more luxury brands into the country, the company also aims to open more luxury brand stores in ...
Club 21 Thailand is expected to continuously employ an integrated marketing strategy to maintain its leading position as a multi-label boutique with over 30 brands in the Thai market. The company is interested ...
The company is expected to maximise its potential as one of the biggest luxury brands in the Philippines through extensive communication of its vast product portfolio. Through this, Lacoste SA is seen ...