Table of Contents
Canadean's "MIYOSHI OIL and FAT CO., LTD. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "MIYOSHI OIL and FAT CO., LTD."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "MIYOSHI OIL and FAT CO., LTD." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "MIYOSHI OIL and FAT CO., LTD."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Miyoshi Oil and Fat Co., Ltd. (Miyoshi Oil and Fat) is a processor and distributor of fat and oil products. The company operates through its food and oil business segments. Its food business segment offers margarines, edible oils, frozen dough, milk processed food, lards, shortenings, and powdery oils and fats. Miyoshi Oil and Fat's oil business segment provides fatty acids, industrial soap, glycerin, industrial oils and fats, fiber for drug, cleaning agents, additives for plastic, chelating resin, anti-foaming agent, and fly ash. The company's oil products are used for textile treatment agents, industrial, cosmetic raw materials, defoaming agents, and repair agent for heavy metal and heavy metal fixative, among others. It has manufacturing facilities in Tokyo, Nagoya, Chiba and Kobe, Japan. Miyoshi Oil and Fat is headquartered in Katsushika-ku, Japan.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Europa Oil & Gas (Holdings) plc (Europa Oil) is an oil and gas company that offers exploration services. The company provides development and production of conventional and unconventional hydrocarbon ...
Summary Empire Oil & Gas NL (Empire Oil) is an oil and gas company that explores and develops oil and gas fields. The company has assets in Carnarvon Basin and Perth Basin. Its Carnarvon Basin prospects ...
Summary Renaissance Oil Corp (Renaissance Oil) formerly San Antonio Ventures Inc, is an oil and gas development company. The company acquires and develops high potential shale and mature fields in Mexico. ...