Table of Contents
Industry Standard Research’s (ISR) “2013 CRO Quality Benchmarking – Phase II/III Service Providers” report provides pharmaceutical sponsors and clinical service providers with an independent and comprehensive analysis of CRO service quality and clinical outsourcing of Phase II/III clinical trial services.
In its 5th year, ISR continues to believe this annual report is the single most comprehensive source for data on the topic of CRO delivery quality and customer loyalty.
What you will learn in this report:
• Performance of 29 Phase II/III CROs, measured across 26 critical dimensions of service quality
• How sponsors make their clinical outsourcing decisions, including which service attributes drive selection
• Attitudes, beliefs, and intentions for future outsourcing
How you can use this report:
• For buyers of clinical research service, this report offers insight into CRO service quality and empowers you to make smarter clinical outsourcing decisions by providing evaluation and selection tools.
• For clinical service providers, this critical report offers insight into your service quality, your competitors’ quality, buyers’ needs, CRO selection criteria, paths to differentiation, and clinical outsourcing trends and forecasts.
Clinical Operations, Outsourcing, Service Provider Marketing and Business Development
• Project Manager Quality / Experience
• CRA Quality / Experience
• Therapeutic Expertise of the Project Team
• Project Team Chemistry
• Timely Project Communications
• Staff Turnover
• Commercial Market Knowledge
• Local Market / Regulatory Knowledge
• Up-front Contingency Planning and Trial Risk Management
• Speed of Site Start-up
• Data Quality
• Network of Sites and Investigators
• Meeting Overall Project Timelines
• Meeting Database Lock Timelines
• Meeting First Patient – First Visit Timelines
• Offers Innovative Solutions
• Speed of Sites / Investigator Recruitment
• Patient / Volunteer Recruitment Strategy
• Positive Experience with Service Provider
• Access to Real-time Data
Organizational & Finance Characteristics
• Breadth of Services
• Global Footprint
• Low Cost
• Minimizing Change Orders
• Overall Value
• Financial Strength and Stability
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Highlights - Identifies and evaluates major business opportunities emerging in the tumor marker market during the next ten years- Examines trends in the U.S., Europe and Japan- Reviews current and emerging ...
Complete report $34,750. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $21,100. Highlights - Identifies and evaluates major business opportunities emerging in the tumor marker market during ...
This new VPGMarketResearch.com comprehensive seven-country study identifies and evaluates major business opportunities emerging in the cancer diagnostics market during the next five years; examines trends ...